Gift Card Earbuds Holder
With some strategic cutting you can transform a pretty gift card into a holder for your earbuds. The instructions needed to make this convenient tangle free storage solution follow.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Getting earbuds tangled up is not only annoying, but terrible for their lifespan. You can make this cute and convenient holder for your earbuds in less than 10 minutes. This is a great way to upcycle or make use of gift cards that have some sentimental value in them. I use these for storage purposes. I also use them for on-the-go times, popping them securely in my purse.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 holder
- 1 plastic card no longer in use
- Cut 2 long, thin strips at one end of the card. Make sure they are wide enough so they don't cut into your wires.
- Cut two little triangles, squares, or circles at the end of the slits.
- Cut a slit on the opposite end of the card.
- Insert the buds into the two openings at the top. They should stay in place snuggly but not make any indentations. Wrap the cord around the body of the card, then pop the end into the bottom slit. Tuck the end of the wire into itself above.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.