Gift Ideas for Fiance's 18th Birthday

My fiance and I have been together for 6 months now. What should I get him for his 18th bday on December 15. I have no idea and he is into anime and I'm not, so I have no idea where to start.

By his girl

Best Answer

There are a lot of anime sites online. I know that Crunchyroll is a popular streaming service and I think they sell items as well. You could find out which are his favorite animes and get him a shirt or hat or something like that.

Another idea would be to volunteer to watch anime with him sometime. Since it is such a big part of his life, it might mean a lot for you to watch it with him.

Wishing you luck and your boyfriend a happy birthday!