A very fast soup to make. Perfect for the snowy days we've been having!
Total Time: 20 minutes at most
Yield: 4-6 bowls, dependingon serving size
Source: A friend
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- olive oil to cover bottom of pan
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Chop the celery and saute in the olive oil until soft.
- Add the minced ginger and garlic. Sauté briefly.
- Add the can of pumpkin puree and 3 cups water. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Blend until smooth. If you like a chunky soup, don't blend.
- Put red pepper flakes on top and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!