Giving Experiences as Gifts

Doing an activity with someone can be a memorable, and often inexpensive, gift for a loved one. This is a guide about give experiences as gifts.

I firmly believe that TIME is one of the best gifts, so one of my favorite things to give as Christmas and Birthday gifts is a fun outing. I search for Groupons or other 2 for 1 deals for fun activities that the recipient will enjoy, and give a fun activity as a gift. I've purchased and given deals for fancy dinners out, glass blowing, dinner theater tickets, and for our last anniversary, I got my husband a couples massage class (a win-win for us both!).

This year my best friend and I decided to go to a Fused Glass Ornament workshop (with wine!) together instead of buying each other gifts. We made some super cute ornaments and have a great memory of our evening together. I was originally planning to only keep one ornament and give the others out as Christmas gifts, but I ended up keeping them all because they were so cute and meaningful. Every time I look at them, I will remember the time I spent with my friend.