Glass Stuck to Nutri Bullet?

I tried juicing this A.M. and my 24 oz. glass is stuck on the power motor. It won't turn on or detach from the motor. I emailed customer service and they won't get back to me for 5-7 business days. I juice every day and have lost weight and don't want to wait that long. Thanks for any advice.

By JIM P.

If I understand this question, your "bottom" of the Nutribullet is stuck to a glass on the top. My first move would be to bring your hot water stream of your faucet onto the glass portion, only. Holding the machine portion out of the stream. Let the glass heat by the water stream. Dry the glass and attempt to remove. Just a little expansion of the glass by the heat will help sometimes. Good luck

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 26, 2012
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Glass-Stuck-to-Nutri-Bullet.html