Glazed Crispy Chicken BBQ
As a mom it is important to be creative, especially in the kitchen. Cooking the same ingredients with same taste every day can be boring. So I tried a new recipe using my usual ingredients. Experiment and practice mixing things up to come up with a new taste. Here's my recipe.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 250 g chicken thighs
- 2 tsp barbecue powdered mix
- 5 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 50 ml water
- lime juice
- 1 onion
- 1 chili (optional)
- Mix flour, 1 teaspoon of barbecue powdered mix, and salt. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Deep fry marinated chicken thighs. Set aside on a plate of paper towels to remove excess oil.
- In a bowl, add the soy sauce and water. Dissolve another teaspoon of barbecue mix, sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add lime juice.
- In a saucepan, reduce the mixture until thick.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion into rings and chop the chili diagonally. Add it into the sauce.
- Place crispy fried barbecue chicken in a plate, glaze with barbecue sauce and top caramelized onion and chillies.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.