DecorationsHome Decor

Glitter Candle

Some people are willing to spend $9 for a glitter birthday candle, but you can totally make it yourself for only $1 and some essentials you probably have at home already.

This technique can also be done to regular candles to give it some glam or to make decor pieces for your home.

1. Using a birthday candle from the Dollar Store, place candle on top of foil (for easy clean up).
  2. Using a brush apply Mod Podge where you want the glitter. I want the one to still be visible so I applied Mod Podge in the center. Dust off the excess. Quick as that - saving money and having an extra fancy candle!

Great idea, as was the birthday crown. Im passing the ideas to my daughter, who has a one-year old. There are many parties to go!

Thank you! I love how there are always ways to improve store bought items, and make it our own touch!