PastaSalads

Greek Pasta Salad Plate

I have been making this salad for my family for years! It is a meal by itself with lots of great healthy vegetables and a light Greek salad dressing. It is a big hit at all picnics and BBQs.

1. Start by cooking the pasta until done, drain and run under cold water. Set aside.
  2. Cut and chop all your vegetables and put them in a large bowl. Into the bowl, add the olives and cooked, cooled pasta. Stir wèll. Stir again just before serving.
  3. I have added deli cubes ham and cheese and it is more like an Antipasto! This picture dish last along time due to using a lite salad-dressing. As you can see, I added seasoned strips of chicken breasts on top of my salad. You can basically put anything on this salad or eat it just the way it is!
  4. Create new ideas for pasta salad! You can put anything in it, and anything on top of it! Enjoy!
  5. Ad