Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
August 31, 2017
If you are a fan of artichokes, you have to try grilling them! The secret of grilling artichokes is that you have to steam the artichokes first. These grilled artichokes are so flavorful and delicious! Pairs perfectly for a summer lunch/dinner with grilled sweet and savory chicken and vegetables.
Sweet and Savory Chicken: www.thriftyfun.com/Sweet-and-Savory-Chicken-Thighs.html
Grilled Vegetable Salad: www.thriftyfun.com/Grilled-Vegetable-Salad.html
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 artichokes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bayleaf
- I cut the tip of the artichoke and the pointy leaves.
- Peel the stem.
- Cut the artichokes in half and remove the inner artichoke leaves.
- Steam the artichokes in a large pot with bayleaf and water for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and prepare oil with dash of salt and freshly squeezed lemon wedge. Brush all over the artichokes.
- Over a grill, grill for 5 to 10 minutes, or until artichokes are nicely charred and with grill marks.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.