Ground Beef Casserole Recipes

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

• 1 lb. ground beef
  • 3 medium potatoes
  • 5 medium carrots
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 1 can tomato soup
  • 1 soup can water (not full)

Directions:

Brown and season beef in skillet. Peel and slice vegetables and place in casserole in layers with the ground beef. Cover with soup and water. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until veggies are tender. Use a 2 quart casserole.

By Robin from Washington, IA

14 More Solutions

It's fast, tasty, and economical. Cook ground beef, garlic powder, minced onion, and salt on medium heat until meat is cooked through, turning it so it does not get brown and crisp.

Brown onion and meat, combine with other ingredients in a greased casserole. Cover with crushed potato chips. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour.

I grew up on this casserole. One of my favorites!

Love this because it is a nice, hearty yet inexpensive meal. Easy to make, too.

Press uncooked ground beef in bottom of 10 inch square casserole. Add salt and pepper to taste. Slice onion and layer on top of beef. Add a layer of the beans and cheese. Top with mushroom soup. Choose noodles or potatoes to use in the casserole.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown beef; drain. Stir in next 5 ingredients. Boil until bubbly. Pour into 2 qt. casserole. Cut biscuits in half to form 20 half circles.

Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine ground beef, onion and bacon in 10 inch skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until ground beef is browned.

I'd appreciate directions for making a casserole using layered ground beef, canned corn, and onions. It can be cooked on top of the stove or oven, please. I remember this from years ago but I no longer have the recipe. It's very simple, but it fed a crowd and was a big hit.

Many thanks.

By Paul from Sarasota, FL

Answers

I'm sorry I don't have that recipe, but I cook something similar. I brown hamburger in a frying pan (salted and chopped up), than add in chopped onions and potato chunks. Cover and fry until everything is tender. You can also add in chopped carrots.

Answer this Question

When my kids were growing up, I had a recipe for a casserole using ground beef with a puffy topping using mayonnaise. Sounded yuck, but it was delicious. Does anyone have the recipe to this casserole dish?

Kim from Orlando, FL

Answers

I don't know the recipe, but I'm thinking mixing mayo with eggs and cheese would make a nice 'fluffy' topping. Hope someone comes along with your recipe!

Answer this Question

An inexpensive baked dish can be made with cooked ground meat and rice. It is a great way to use up leftovers. This page contains ground beef and rice casserole recipes.

Ground Beef and Rice Casserole

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This off the pantry shelf recipe combines leftovers and other ingredients you have on hand to make a casserole worthy of congratulations from the cook's child. This is a page about making a congratulations casserole.

Congratulations Casserole - Cooked casserole in a pan.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains Bali beef casserole. This Indonesian baked casserole is a delicious main dish meal that is easy to prepare.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Put on a pot of water for the macaroni and bring to a boil, add macaroni and cook according to the package directions.

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesApril 18, 2013
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ground-Beef-Casserole-Recipes.html