Ground Pork Tossed with Herbs
This will pair perfectly with classic white rice and side of pickled cucumbers, one of my favorites!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 1.5-2 lb ground pork
- 2 lime
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup mint
- 2 cups basil
- dash salt & pepper
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Half two limes and squeeze the juices into a bowl.
- Chop or use food processor add basil, mint and cilantro.
- Measure out water, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and stir.
- Mince garlic cloves ahead. Over high heat, add oil - cook garlic, ground pork and dash of salt and pepper for about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Mix in liquid and cook for a few more minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Add in lime juice and have a final stir.
- Toss with blended herbs. Then its ready to serve with side of rice or vegetables.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!