Ground Pork Tossed with Herbs
This will pair perfectly with classic white rice and side of pickled cucumbers, one of my favorites!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 1.5-2 lb ground pork
- 2 lime
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup mint
- 2 cups basil
- dash salt & pepper
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Half two limes and squeeze the juices into a bowl.
- Chop or use food processor add basil, mint and cilantro.
- Measure out water, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and stir.
- Mince garlic cloves ahead. Over high heat, add oil - cook garlic, ground pork and dash of salt and pepper for about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Mix in liquid and cook for a few more minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Add in lime juice and have a final stir.
- Toss with blended herbs. Then its ready to serve with side of rice or vegetables.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.