Making Broccoli and Ham Pockets
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
September 24, 2012
Read More Comments
These delicious ham and broccoli pockets are easy to make. They can easily be made with your favorite fillings. They are a great alternative to store bought Hot Pockets.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 pockets
- 2 pkg. prepared pizza dough
- 1 1/4 cup cooked ham, chopped small
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped small
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Chop ham steak into small cubes. Rinse broccoli florets and chop into small pieces. Grate cheddar cheese.
- Combine all filling ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Open can of pizza dough and unroll it onto a lightly floured cutting board. Using a knife, cut it into 6 sections.
- Place 1/3 cup filling mixture onto one side of each section of dough.
- Using your fingers brush all edges of each section of dough with water. Then carefully fold the dough over the filling and press the edges shut.
- Place the pockets onto a cookie sheet. Use your fingers to brush milk onto the top of each pocket.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
This video shows you the easy steps to making your own delicious hot pockets.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.