Ham with Sweet Mustard Sauce Recipe
June 11, 2017
Mustard tastes good with ham. You can use the extra sauce on your vegetables, potatoes or rice. You can add pineapple which is always nice with ham and makes an even sweeter sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 ham
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice ham and place in casserole dish.
- Stir together the mustards and brown sugar until well blended.
- Pour the sauce over the ham. Making sure all slices are covered.
- Cover and place in oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes, then remove the cover for the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.