Hanging Memo Holder
Make this fun and bright hanging memo holder. It is perfect for your office wall or somewhere in your home where you'd like to attach notes/reminders or clip photos!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- assorted yarn/fabrics/ribbons
- hot glue
- Decide on your ribbon, yarn of choice. I decided to use fun bright neon colors. Dab on hot glue to secure your ribbon/yarn then wrap around stick.
- Repeat the same process with your choice of colors or if you want to use one solid yarn. I decided to go with yellow, pink, green, pink, and yellow.
- Now you're ready to make your hanger. Determine the ribbon length you would like and then hot glue the ends around the stick on each end.
- Optional - decorate clothespin clip with ribbon. I thought this white flower ribbon would be perfect to match the neon theme. I attached the ribbon with hot glue.
- Ready to hang your memo holder on your wall and decorate with photos, memos, cards, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.