Hanging Memo Holder
Make this fun and bright hanging memo holder. It is perfect for your office wall or somewhere in your home where you'd like to attach notes/reminders or clip photos!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- assorted yarn/fabrics/ribbons
- hot glue
- Decide on your ribbon, yarn of choice. I decided to use fun bright neon colors. Dab on hot glue to secure your ribbon/yarn then wrap around stick.
- Repeat the same process with your choice of colors or if you want to use one solid yarn. I decided to go with yellow, pink, green, pink, and yellow.
- Now you're ready to make your hanger. Determine the ribbon length you would like and then hot glue the ends around the stick on each end.
- Optional - decorate clothespin clip with ribbon. I thought this white flower ribbon would be perfect to match the neon theme. I attached the ribbon with hot glue.
- Ready to hang your memo holder on your wall and decorate with photos, memos, cards, etc.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!