Harvest Egg Bake
A wonderful Sunday brunch recipe using fresh fall veggies!
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 8 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup each, diced - red pepper, onion, & broccoli
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 Tbsp each - garlic salt, black pepper, rosemary, and cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Par boil potato for 10 minutes, let cool. Slice into coin sized rounds.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan and line bottom with potatoes.
- Saute diced veggies for 5 minutes or until softened. Layer on top of potatoes.
- Beat the eggs, whites, milk and spices until thoroughly mixed. Pour over veggies. Add cheese to top it all off.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes, broil for 5 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.