Healthy Baked Drumsticks
Upcoming party potluck? This is my go to recipe. It is healthier than fried chicken, since it is baked!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 16 pieces (depending on your package of drumsticks)
- 1 pkg chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 bundle thyme
- 2 stem green onion (optional)
- Open package of drumsticks and clean the drumsticks with water and salt. Pat dry.
- In a bowl, put all your dried ingredients together (pepper, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sugar, and thyme). Mix.
- Place your drumsticks in a bowl and rub with the seasoning and allow to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- Turn on oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken on the foil tray and drizzle olive oil on the drumsticks and bake for 20 minutes per side.
- Optional: Wash and green onion, dice finely to garnish.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!