Heart Flowers Decoration
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
This is a cute way to decorate your child's playroom area with paper flowers. They are easy to make with just construction paper and pipe cleaners! Complete your flowers with a vase.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- hole puncher
- pipe cleaners
- Freehand and cut heart and leaf shapes. As reference, you will need at least 3 hearts per flower and one leaf (optional). For the hearts fold you paper.
- Punch holes toward bottom of each heart shape and leaf.
- Thread pipe cleaner through each heart shape and create a swirl with the pipe cleaners on both sides as pictured so the flowers stay in place.
- Then thread leaf and it'll stay in place with the pipe cleaner.
- Repeat same steps with the rest of the flowers you're planning to make.
- Ready to place flowers into your choice of vase.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.