Heart's Delight Valentine Card
You can use a heart shaped cookie cutter and punch to easily make your own version of this cute Valentine's Day card. The instructions and supplies list can be found below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter and a heart-shaped paper punch to create two stickmen hugging each other for this fun Valentine's card.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8.2 x 8.2 in pink cardstock
- dark pink sugar paper
- light pink sugar paper
- white sugar paper
- pink and blue square grid Washi tape
- dark pink and light pink paper craft string
- 4 pearl heart pony beads
- leftover piece of grey felt
- 8 3D self-adhesive foam squares
- Artline 210 Fineliner Pen
- craft glue, pencil, ruler, and scissors
- red watercolour pencil
- heart-shaped paper punch
- 2 in heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Score the 8.2 x 8.2 inch pink card stock length-wise to create a card sized 8.2 x 4.1inches.
- Use the heart-shaped cookie cutter. Trace one heart onto the dark pink sugar paper and one onto the white sugar paper, cut them out and with the fold at the top, glue them to the front of the card.
- Use the Artline Fineline Pen to draw arms and legs for the stick men.
- Use the paper punch and punch three hearts from the dark pink sugar paper and three from the white sugar paper. Glue two of each in place as the stick men's feet, and the third of each as the hands.
- Glue the pony beads in place as eyes, and use the pen to add facial details. Also, use the pen to draw detail on the shoes.
- Use the paper craft strings to tie a little bow, and glue this on top of the one heart.
- Trace the template of the hat onto the felt, cut it out, and glue it on top of the other heart.
- Glue two strips of Washi tape in place on both sides of the card.
- Punch eight hearts from the light pink sugar paper and use the 3D self-adhesive foam squares to affix them to the card.
- Use the red watercolor pencil to add some color to the stick mens cheeks
Photo 1: Pattern card for the felt hat.
Photo 2: Use the Artline Fineline Pen to draw arms and legs for the stick men.
Photo 3: The stick mens' facial features.
Photo 4: Glue two strips of Washi tape and punched hearts in place.
Photo 5: The complete
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.