WallsHome Decor

Hexagon Popsicle Stick Shelves

This one is fun and easy to make. It is a great project for younger kids as well.

You will need 100 Popsicle sticks and glue.

To make the wall mounted shelves, put your Popsicle sticks in a hexagon shape and glue together. Keep adding layers until you get the desired height you want. I used 10 popsicle sticks for each side. Let dry and paint them if you want. Then hang up and put your ornaments on them.

Total Time: 30 min

Yield: 2

Directions:

• Put your popsicle sticks in a hexagon shape,and glue together keep adding layers until you get the desired height you want.I used 10 popsicle sticks for each side.Let dry and paint them if you want.Then hang up and add your ornaments on them.
  • Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

I love this! I need to go get a buncha popsicles so I can make this. ;) Yum and yay!