Home Remedy for Kidney Stones

I an 37. I have a stone in both kidneys, that is the size of a little bug like 3cm. So now what can I do?

By morshed

Best Answer

Drink lemonade. When my grandsons had them I was told to feed them asparagus and Coke. They really did pass them doing that. But drink lemonade everyday.

Best Answer

My urologist told me to drink lots of limeade I purchased frozen at the grocers mixed it drank about 2 quarts a day. The other answer said lemonade sure it is the same principal.
Trust us.. It works. onniejoe

Best Answer

My husband gets the oxilate type of kidney stone. I went to our health food store and they suggested that he use marshmallow extract and hydrangea extract.

Worked wonders. One breaks it up and softens it. So now when he thinks he's got another one he starts taking those herbs and nips it in the bud before it gets bad...

Maybe nothing, depending upon where the stone is located in your kidney. I have 2 stones that I've had for about 15 years. They don't move, I have no pain and no symptoms. I've never passed one. Don't get dehydrated.