Home Repair Assistance?

I am wanting to know if there is any kind of help out there for home repair. I have some electrical problems in home. My husband was working on this and he had an awful accident a month ago. He has spinal cord syndrome. We have no income right now and I need to get my house up to date before he comes home. So if anybody has any kind of websites or numbers to call that might help me out I would surely appreciate it. Thank you.

Here are a few programs you can try:

1. HUD is an excellent place to start. They offer home assistance to people who are on limited income or disable. Even low income families can apply and get help from here.
  2. SUDA has single family housing repair loans and grants. You'll need to contact the office in your area and see if you can qualify for a repair grant from them.
  3. The Government has a website that has free grants they offer to help people. Here is the link to look for the information and if you can qualify for one of these grants. www.gofreegovernmentmoney.com/grants_for_home_repair

You can contact HUD.org, Habitat for Humanity or local churches.

Home and Garden RepairAugust 23, 2015
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Home-Repair-Assistance-2.html