Home Repair Assistance for Low Income Senior Citizens

I'm 67 years old and living on SS. I need help with winterizing and new siding on a mobile home. I have gotten estimates and everyone wants $7,000 to $10,000 to do the job. I really need some help. I don't have that kind of money, and the siding I have is rotting.

You can contact HUD.org, Habitat for Humanity, churches and the Council for the Aging.

There is the Housing Repair Program is for seniors who meet low income standards.You will then qualify for federal loans and grants.homeguides.sfgate.com/grants-senior-citizens-fix-up-homes... Go to this link they will help you with home repairs.

HUD may be able to help you out on this one. I know there are government offices that do low-interest loans or give grants to help repair and fix a home.

I am not sure if a mobile home will qualify for this or not. You can start off with HUD and they will help you out and redirect you to another agency to help you if this one is necessary.

Home and Garden Repair HomeOctober 15, 2019
🍂
🎄

HomeRepair