MiscellaneousHome

Home Repair Help for Disabled Senior

Category Miscellaneous

I'm looking for a program that will help my disabled mother to rebuild her home. Her house is very old is falling apart and it has mold everywhere. She is always saying that her head hurts a lot, but I know is because of the mold that is everywhere. She lives in Crystal City Texas. Please help I'm begging; if there any program that will help her rebuild her home please let me know.

By Francisco

You can start with dialing 211 on your phone as this usually has a lot of information regarding services available in your city. I usually Google the question with a local city name or zip code and find there is lots of information available.

It is always recommended that a family start a search with visiting their local church as some have member volunteers that might be able to help with small repairs.

Someone in her city will probably have to explore local agencies like Senior Services and also Salvation Army and Goodwill organizations usually have a list of places that offer help to needy seniors and families.

It sounds like your mother may be living in a place that would be too costly to repair and they may recommend she move to a safer place.