Home Sweet Home Framed Leaves Wall Hanging
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
June 4, 2019
From our first flower bouquet in our home, I saved the flower fillers caspia and Israeli ruscus green. I actually visioned the greenery combo pressed between glass, but it was harder than I thought. Then, I compromised and came up with this, framed leaves with a cute sign that reads Home Sweet Home. This frame is being hung in our living room.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- picture frame
- cardstock paper
- leaves and/or pressed flowers
- glue stick
- glue spots
- wax paper
- heavy book
- Figure out what theme you'd like to go with for your framed artwork. I printed this free printable Home Sweet Home artwork on a piece of 4x6 paper for a couple of cents. Then, I cut it into a square.
- Cut craft cardstock paper to picture frame size, 8x10.
- Arrange your greenery. Once you find the position you would like, glue down with a glue stick. Then, I would cover with wax paper and apply weight or pressure with my hands.
- Continue to arrange greenery and glue down.
- Using glue spots secure your choice of sign in the center.
- Option: If needed pluck some leaves out and glue in sparse areas.
- Place your creation into a frame, close, and it is ready to hang!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.