Home Sweet Home Framed Leaves Wall Hanging
Replicate this lovely leaf wall hanging with foliage that you select. Follow the steps below to complete one for your home.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
From our first flower bouquet in our home, I saved the flower fillers caspia and Israeli ruscus green. I actually visioned the greenery combo pressed between glass, but it was harder than I thought. Then, I compromised and came up with this, framed leaves with a cute sign that reads Home Sweet Home. This frame is being hung in our living room.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- picture frame
- cardstock paper
- leaves and/or pressed flowers
- glue stick
- glue spots
- wax paper
- heavy book
- Figure out what theme you'd like to go with for your framed artwork. I printed this free printable Home Sweet Home artwork on a piece of 4x6 paper for a couple of cents. Then, I cut it into a square.
- Cut craft cardstock paper to picture frame size, 8x10.
- Arrange your greenery. Once you find the position you would like, glue down with a glue stick. Then, I would cover with wax paper and apply weight or pressure with my hands.
- Continue to arrange greenery and glue down.
- Using glue spots secure your choice of sign in the center.
- Option: If needed pluck some leaves out and glue in sparse areas.
- Place your creation into a frame, close, and it is ready to hang!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.