Homemade Body Wash Recipes

Homemade Body Wash in a BottleI like this because it works just as good as the fancy stuff and the ingredients are super cheap.

Directions:

add canola oil to shampoo. Mix without making bubbles, and add the essential oils and food coloring (optional). Then add the baking powder and the baking soda, and lastly mix in the salt. Pore into a a bottle and apply with a tulle sponge (or any sponge) and enjoy!

By Hannah

6 More Solutions

This is something I came up with a few weeks ago and I love it! Very frugal, costs about 25 cents to make and it goes a long way. Great for large families who go through too much shower gel.

Make a lovely antiseptic body wash by adding a few drops of tea tree essential oil to your shower gel or foam bath. Shake it well and enjoy!

My homemade body wash came out runny. How can I thicken it?

By Tina from Osawatomie, KS

Answers

Bronze Request Medal for All Time! 65 Requests

I'd love your recipe for body wash please!

Thank you.

I don't have experience with making body wash, but you can possibly dump it into a larger container and add more glycerin (or whatever you used as a base) until its the thickness you want. Of course, you will have more product, but its all I know you could do unless you buy thickening agents.

We would Love to have your receipe for your body wash please.

I love this body wash. It is frothy and foamy with a sponge. Try it! It works great. Always do a test patch because some skin types can react differently to other ingredients than others do.

1 tbs canola oil
1/2 cup cheap dollar store shampoo
1/2 Tbsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
esential oils ( optional)
food coloring (optional)

Mix all ingredients and use with a sponge.

For best results disolve baking powder and baking soda in 1 tbs of very hot water and poor all of it in including the water.

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a recipe for body wash?

By carole from MI

Answers

You can use just a plain shampoo that you like. Lots of ladies I know who are sensitive to different things use a basic shampoo that they like and it works wonderfully. The shampoo I get for Hubby is a hair and body one so go figure.

Best of Luck. Lori

1 tbs canola oil
1/2 cup cheap dollar store shampoo
1/2 Tbsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
esential oils ( optional)
food coloring (optional)
mix and enjoy

Answer this Question

Can I make homemade bodywash from leftover soap pieces?

By Karen

Answers

You can put the leftover pieces in a pot with a little water then put the pot on the fire. When the soap gets soft, pinch them together, let it try.

Answer this Question

Milk shower for silky and strong hair and soft skin. Take 4 cups of milk to rinse. DO NOT USE WATER FIRST. Use regular shampoo and rinse with MILK to get shampoo out.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes BathJanuary 3, 2013
👒
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Body-Wash-Recipes.html