Homemade Butterfly Note Cards
Making shaped cards is easier than you might think. Try this pretty butterfly card for the next card giving event or make several and give them as a gift. This is a page about homemade butterfly note cards
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Shaped note cards are fun and easy to create. They are great for gift-giving.
Approximate Time 1 hr.
- cardstock: white
- patterned paper: (Raspberry Small Dots) Making Memories
- others: ribbon, white envelopes, double-sided tape, decorative edge scissors, hole puncher, scissors, pencil
- Trace the butterfly pattern onto cardstock. Cut out.
- Cut slightly smaller butterfly from patterned paper. Adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon. Adhere.
- To decorate the envelope, make a smaller version of note card. Adhere.
- To make the bag, cut a 7 1/2 x 6 inch strip from patterned paper. Tape the sides. Trim the top edge using decorative edge scissors. Punch a hole, then tie ribbon. Finish it off with a white butterfly tag.
Click Here for the Butterfly Template.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.