Homemade Butterfly Note Cards
May 7, 2008
Shaped note cards are fun and easy to create. They are great for gift-giving.
Approximate Time 1 hr.
- cardstock: white
- patterned paper: (Raspberry Small Dots) Making Memories
- others: ribbon, white envelopes, double-sided tape, decorative edge scissors, hole puncher, scissors, pencil
- Trace the butterfly pattern onto cardstock. Cut out.
- Cut slightly smaller butterfly from patterned paper. Adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon. Adhere.
- To decorate the envelope, make a smaller version of note card. Adhere.
- To make the bag, cut a 7 1/2 x 6 inch strip from patterned paper. Tape the sides. Trim the top edge using decorative edge scissors. Punch a hole, then tie ribbon. Finish it off with a white butterfly tag.
Click Here for the Butterfly Template.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Read More Comments
By Love2Shop (Guest Post)
February 28, 20090 found this helpful
I used the template to make cute little pink & white gingham and green and white plaid fabric butterflies for baby shower decor. They turned out beautifully.
I got so many compliments and requests to decorate other parties! The guest of honor asked me to make more for her baby's room also. Thanks a million+!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.