Homemade Febreze

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts

Febreze can cost up to 8.00 a bottle. Try this homemade fabric refresher. It works great on pet smells too. Just use an empty spray bottle, add a cup of water, 1 tsp baking soda, and one tablespoon of fabric softener. Shake well. Spray clothes, furniture, and carpets. It works wonders. I love the stuff.

I am thinking about making home made supplies for giving as gifts. This would be nice for smokers as well.

Bronze Request Medal for All Time! 59 Requests

I would test the fabric first. There are some fabrics that fabric softener will stain.

Double up on everything for a bigger bottle. I also found I'd add more water. It was a bit strong for me. Test it out before douching your whole house with it.

Also, I know fabric softener can be drying to your skin. Keep that in mind in winter or those with sensitive or already dry skin.

why are we using baking soda in the recipe? what is the purpose of it? there are so many recipes out there that do not call for the baking soda? please let me know what you think...thanks

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsApril 28, 2015
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-20 00:19:56 in 927 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Febreze-1.html