Homemade Fresh Salsa
This salsa recipe is so refreshing and is a great way to use tomatoes from your garden. :)
- 6 Roma tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 jalapeno pepper, remove stem and quarter
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup cilantro, packed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- food processor
- pinch of salt
- Put jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic (if desired) into food processor. Dice using metal blade for 20 seconds.
- Scrape bowl. Add lime juice and salt. Pulse twice.
- Add onions and tomatoes.
- Pulse until they are finely chopped, about 10-15 times. Push big chunks down to the bottom, if necessary.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!