I had never made salsa before, this was so easy.
- 2 large fresh tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion finely, chopped
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- juice from one fresh lime
Mix everything, refrigerate for 1/2 hour. Enjoy with chips or on a hamburger.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!