Homemade Fruit and Veggie Turmeric Juice
Healthy and delicious juice that has health benefits, and is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins. My family and I make enough to drink for the entire week!
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 7 water bottles (16.9 oz)
- 12 apples
- 25 carrots
- 1 pineapples
- 10 oranges
- 1 turmeric
- pinch salt
- Wash the outside of the apples. Cut apples into quarters and wash with salt. Set apples aside.
- Wash carrots and cut into halves. Set aside.
- Cut pineapple into pieces, then set aside.
- Hand squeeze oranges and set aside.
- Wash turmeric and set aside.
- Now you have all the ingredients ready, it is time to juice them!
- Juice apples, carrots, pineapples, tumeric until smooth. Then incorporate your orange juice at the end and mix together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!