Homemade Garlic Bread
You can't have Italian food without *good* garlic bread!
- 1 large loaf of bakery Italian Bread
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Slice loaf in half (length wise).
- Melt butter in microwave. Add spices to butter and mix well.
- Spoon and spread butter over both halves.
- Turn on oven broiler on Hi. Place bread on cooking sheet, put under the broiler until the edges turn brown.
- Cut it up while it is hot. Put into a bread basket and cover to keep warm.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.