Homemade Jet Dry Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for the Jet Dry that goes into the dishwasher to remove spots from glassware?

Rose from Malvern, PA

Answers:

Homemade JetDry Recipe

I usually add 1/2 cup of vinegar in my dishwasher. Since I have been doing this, I have not had a problem with water spots on any of my dishes. (03/11/2008)

By carey reynolds

Homemade JetDry Recipe

Put white vinegar in the JetDry dispenser. Don't put it in the dishwasher with the soap as it will make the detergent less powerful. The vinegar will cancel the detergent out. (03/12/2008)

By Carol in PA

Homemade JetDry Recipe

White vinegar - I fill the reservoir with it and it works better than Jet Dry! (03/12/2008)

By Joan

Homemade JetDry Recipe

Thank you all. What a simple solution. Do you need to fill the JetDry dispenser each time? (03/12/2008)

By RealtorRose

Homemade JetDry Recipe

No need to fill every time. Just fill to capacity. If your dishwasher has an indicator when the rinse aid is empty, you'll know it's time to refill! (03/13/2008)

By Beth