Homemade Spray Chalk
When you need a quick non-toxic outdoor marker, you may have what you need. This guide is about homemade spray chalk.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 4 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup warm water
- drops of food coloring
- In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and water, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Add drops of any food coloring and mix well.
- Pour mixture into small plastic spray bottle.
- Shake bottle before using to break up clogs.
- Use spray chalk to decorate sidewalks or snow. Or use it to create colorful sand sculptures at the beach.
Makes 1 cup.
By Jan from Suring, WI