Honey Coconut Popcorn
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 30, 2019
Do you love popcorn? If you do, you should try this easy, only 4 ingredient popcorn recipe! Popcorn tastes super yummy that it won't last.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp popcorn kernels
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil in a sauce pot.
- Once oil is melted, add kernels in. Place pot lid and cover over medium heat.
- Wait until all kernels have popped (a few minutes) and remove from heat.
- In a bowl, drizzle some honey.
- Add some popcorn into the bowl.
- Dash of salt, some more popcorn, drizzle with honey. Repeat until you are done pouring in all of the popcorn into the bowl.
- Gently toss.
- Ready to eat. Enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.