Honey Coconut Popcorn
Make popcorn with coconut oil. Mix the popped corn with salt and drizzled honey for a delicious treat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Do you love popcorn? If you do, you should try this easy, only 4 ingredient popcorn recipe! Popcorn tastes super yummy that it won't last.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Tbsp popcorn kernels
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Melt coconut oil in a sauce pot.
- Once oil is melted, add kernels in. Place pot lid and cover over medium heat.
- Wait until all kernels have popped (a few minutes) and remove from heat.
- In a bowl, drizzle some honey.
- Add some popcorn into the bowl.
- Dash of salt, some more popcorn, drizzle with honey. Repeat until you are done pouring in all of the popcorn into the bowl.
- Gently toss.
- Ready to eat. Enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.