Hot Air Balloon Happy Valentine's Day Hanging Art
I love incorporating my kids' art works into hanging art pieces to display, here's a Valentine's theme one!
I am featuring my daughter's art work (and my son helped draw the hearts and added more foam stickers).
Total Time: Varies on child + 20 minutes
- child's art work
- construction paper
- pipe cleaner
- My daughter's art work on white printer paper featuring dots and heart foam stickers. My son helped draw some hearts with colored pencils and added more foam stickers.
- Cut artwork into a circle to resemble the hot air balloon.
- Using construction paper, cut out these shapes to resemble the air balloon's basket, and cord. Glue to the back of the circle.
- Decorate basket with any art supplies or magazine cut outs you may have. Also you can write Happy Valentine's Day, xoxo, or anything you'd like here as the message (optional.)
- Make a pipe cleaner hanger and tape to secure then ready to hang!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!