How To Reuse Ziploc Bags

I don't know about you but we go through Ziplocs like crazy! So what with how much we use them and how expensive they are, we've been rewashing ours. Now granted, after about 3 washes I would say it's about time to throw them away depending on what brand you use. But a few more uses for just one Ziploc gets you a long way! Simply wash the Ziploc bag after each use just as you would anything else, rinse thoroughly, then place on a drying rack to dry. The only time that I typically don't rewash my Ziplocs is if it's been used for raw meat.

Hope you enjoy Thrifties!

Source: Self

I've started washing mine, too. They can be used to hold the extra dry goods that don't fit into the canister; baked goods; and so much more.

I do the same with the Ziplocs even plastic grocery bags when you have ice cream or something that will leave moisture in the bag just turn the bag inside out and expose the wet side and put it over a jar or bottle until it drys out.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMay 16, 2020
🌻
👔
😷
🎆
😎
🐛

Generated 2020-05-24 15:09:26 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

MiscellaneousCleaning