How to Fix a White Heat Mark on Faux Marble

Category Kitchen
Faux marble is not as rugged as the real thing and heat damage is a common complaint. This guide contains advice on how to fix a white heat mark on faux marble.

I put a hot box of pizza on my faux marble table. Now it has a white steam mark around it. What can I do to get rid of the steam mark? I tried the vinegar and baking soda and left it on all night. Then I tried the iron with a towel. That just cleaned it a little. Please someone what can I do?

Answers

Best Answer

Per article says to use mild all purpose cleaner, but I'd just try 50 part mild soap and 50 water and see how it goes?

Reference: homeguides.sfgate.com/clean-artificial-marble-27151.html

Rub some mayonnaise in, and let it sit for awhile. Then rub off.

Fixing a burn on marble.

Step 1
Try toothpaste and a toothbrush scrub and wipe off to see if it is fading.

Step 2
Pour peroxide onto the mark cover with white paper towel only, and tape down plastic wrap over the spot leave 3-6 hours.

Step 3
If that does not work go to this link for more information www.hunker.com/.../how-can-i-get-burn-marks-off-marble....