How to Keep a Shower Curtain from Billowing

Category Bathroom
Many of us have had this problem especially if you don't have a cast iron tub and a magnetic curtain. One solution would be to weigh the bottom down with something sewn into a new hem.

I have a Dollar Tree shower liner. It's almost not worth it but my shower curtain is lace, so, for now, I have to have one.

When I am inside, it billows and actually adheres to my legs. Enough is enough. Until I get another one that is thicker, this is what I did. If you have this problem, I have a solution and it only costs .24!

I binder clipped 2 pennies while folding over the hem twice so the water doesn't get inside. This means you have to do it on the edge that faces away from the water. But if you do it on the wrong side, you can always flip it.

I used 12 binder clips and you can use more if you want. I tested it and it works pretty good. I might put more on later after I test it with me in the shower! N-JOY!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomJune 4, 2018
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Keep-a-Shower-Curtain-from-Billowing.html