How to Make a Paper Office Supplies Container
May 6, 2019
An office inspection is announced to be held tomorrow. This is an urgent matter as the administrator is late of relaying the information to us. I need to clean up and arrange my table since pens, markers, and pencils are messing up my drawer. Here I made a paper box to put them all together.
- 1 piece long sized 8.5"x14" (legal) thick paper
- stapler or paper clips (optional)
- Fold paper in half.
- Open it out and fold to the other side.
- Open it again and fold four corners in facing towards the center.
- Fold two edges to the center.
- Open out the folds. As you see the triangular markings created from folding the corners, fold these two sides in and let it meet in the center. (Refer to the attached photo.)
- Still on the triangular edges/sides, fold it in half. Do it on both sides.
- Open the paper out again and pull the edges up for the box wall. Push the tip of the corner inside.
- It should look like this on the outside.
- Temporarily secure that with staples or paper clips while you work on with the other sides.
- Crease the corners to fully form and secure the box.
- Remove staples/clips and glue the corners to finalise.
- Now you can put all your writing stuffs inside.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.