Hubcap Lighting Fixture

I wanted new lighting for my 1979 kitchen remodel, but prices were beyond my budget. So as I was waiting in line at the thrift store, my eye was drawn to a set of chrome wheel covers, exactly the size I wanted. I bought them for $6 and I bought a new utility light fixture at Home Depot for $5. All I needed was something to cover bulb. Dollar Tree to the rescue, with a desk top pen holder.

The only thing not chrome was the light fixture and a can of spray paint already on hand solved that. I have put this together but have not hung it on the ceiling yet. I'm waiting for a paint job to be finished, joy.
I showed the pics to my 19 year old grandson, now he wants the other rim for his ceiling fan light.

That is beautiful! Now I am inspired!

Crafts Home DecorJune 2, 2016
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-07-23 15:27:54 in 862 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hubcap-Lighting-Fixture.html

Home DecorCrafts