Husband's 50th Birthday Ideas

My husband is turning 50 on December 17. I don't have much money but I would like to do something special for him. We don't have many friends to invite to the party, but I would still like to make that day special for him. Any ideas?

By ashleemartin1211 from Tulsa, OK

I think it's great you want to have a special celebration for him. For my own personal feelings, I really don't like the "over the hill" and "old as dirt" decorations. We all feel too old as it is!

Will it be cold where you are? If you don't want to prepare a whole meal, why not invite friends over later that day for cold weather refreshments like egg nog, hot cocoa, smores, sausage balls and of course cake and ice cream.