I Love You a WATT! Greeting Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 18, 2019
This would be an extra cute card for a best friend, significant other, or someone special in your life that you love!
This is easy to make and is perfect to give as is, or you can glue the light bulb onto a plain piece of paper and turn into an actual card.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- Assorted colors construction paper
- glue stick
- black pen
- pink marker
- Cut out 2 light bulbs - 1 larger (pink) and 1 smaller than the one you just cut (yellow). Color is up to you!
- For a cute touch, made a heart shape for the light bulb filament.
- Glue all pieces together.
- Cut out a rounded square and glue together (this is the screw on area of the bulb)
- Using pen and marker, make the face.
- For finishing touches write your phrase and draw the lines to resemble the screw ridges where the light bulb would fasten into a light socket.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 19, 20190 found this helpful
C U T E !
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 14:20:05 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.