Ice Maker Leaking

I have a Samsung French door refrigerator with a bottom freezer. My ice maker is leaking water and it is coming through the dispenser. My kitchen got flooded. What can cause the ice maker to leak that kind of water?

I am having the same issue with my Samsung French door. Did you get it fixed? What was the root cause?

I had this happen on my Samsung French door as well. The root cause in my case was the water supply solenoid valve for the ice maker failed in the open position. It was replaced under warranty by a local appliance repair tech. Have not had a problem since.