Ideas for Crafts That Sell Well?

I have recently been "relocated" to a different parent, who has financial issues and a rare disease. I need to be able to take care of some minor needs like clothing and food, which is not always easy to afford. I am very good at making like cutsie things, or really anything in general. I was wondering what kind of things would sell good? If they sell good is there a way to sell them without a permit or license?

By captain_reno from OH

For selling, try your local Senior Center. Ours has a store in which members sell their crafts. The store takes about 10% of the price. It works like this - I price my item at $10. They sell it for $11 and keep a dollar. Cute things for babies and dogs are always good sellers. Some people spend more money on their little dogs than they spend on their grandchildren!

Crafts Selling CraftsJuly 10, 2011
😷
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ideas-for-Crafts-That-Sell-Well.html