Ideas for Giftwrapping Cookware?

I'm giving a rather large and heavy set of cookware as a wedding/shower gift and I'm looking for suggestions to wrap it. I'm afraid paper will rip while I'm wrapping it or when I try to handle it. Thanks!

Wrap in kitchen towels, or bath towels. Two gifts in one!

Did you purchase from Crate and Barrel? They have a lovely way of wrapping with tissue paper and sturdy box.

Are the items you purchased individually or in boxes? You could get a nice wooden crate and put everything inside to wrap.

I would wrap it in wash cloths/towels. Or you could pourchase a box with it to wrap it in.

Anonymous

If they are registered for towels, I would pick a couple of them to wrap it in. I have even seen real cute bows made by folding a washcloth a certain way.

You could also get a large canvas tote to put it in, or even a laundry basket.

You could wrap it in a tablecloth.

I would get a big basket (mixed with Lewissan's response): wrap the items in a tablecloth then put it in the basket.

Since this is a nice gift it seems you may know the person well and would be able to purchase a large size table cloth that would coordinate with the cookware and in whatever style of living they enjoy. Indoor (formal or casual) - Outdoor (Bar-B-Q or indoor/outdoor).

It doesn't have to be wrapped flat just gather it in a bow/knot on top and tie or if buying napkins decorate it with theses.

Use a lare, pretty tin wash tub type basket for the cookware and tie festive ribbons around the handles. The tub can also be used later as a flower planter or ??

Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingMarch 26, 2017
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ideas-for-Giftwrapping-Cookware.html