Identifying Bugs in House?

Please help me, I found a bug with larve that was crawling on my leg. When I picked it up with the paper towel I took a picture and noticed all the white larve on the towel. What is this bug?

Please help me. I also find these small brown bugs near my patio screen door that don't move, laying inside near my screen. Have no idea but they don't move.

By Joanie G

I'm not sure why you need to know what it is. Just squish it and be done with it!

Hi -
The picture with the bugs that 'don't move' looks a lot like carpet beetles. These guys eat fabric. An infestation in our house that began when we were away for a month resulted in having a lot of the felt of the hammers of my beautiful piano eaten away to the point that they didn't strike the strings.

The piano was ruined!

Check with your local Cooperative Extension office; take a sample in to them and see what they tell you. If it is carpet beetles, I suggest some kind of treatment that will kill them all.

Good luck!

The one on the paper towel looks like a tick. Could not tell you what the others are. Look like pieces of bugs.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsAugust 6, 2014
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-Bugs-in-House.html