AdvicePest Control

Identifying Bugs on Fingers from Digging in the Soil

I went digging for ginseng and now I have thread like bugs on my fingers, hands, and in my hair. On my fingers it looks dry cracked skin with little what looks to be thread sticking on my fingers. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

You might have a mite which got under your skin. I would see a dermatologist.

If this has spread to your hair and your hands you should really go see a doctor. You can try applying hydrogen peroxide on the affected areas to see if this will kill it and heal up your hands.

I know that you can use hydrogen peroxide in your hair and it won't harm your hair at all. Other than this a doctor can give you some creams and shampoo to treat this and clean it up.

Contact a doctor for this,you skin is also dry and chapped.You would need to be advised on the best skin care for you! Not one size fits all!

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceOctober 10, 2019
🎃