Identifying Little Black Bugs?

Can anyone help me identify this little bug? I first saw them on the pantry floor and now I find them all over my first floor. The house is only 4 months old. They don't fly, just crawl.

Best Answer

It looks like some kind of beetle. Make sure all food is wrapped up, and check for any moisture or leaks.

weevil their are in mill and in rice and grit they hatch clean the pantry area with bleach the egg must of hatch

Looks like earwigs

Best Answer

Looks to me like a granary weevil. Dispose of old, out dated flour, rice, cereals, dry beans, etc. Thoroughly vacuum the carpet and mop the flooring. Wipe down the shelves in the pantry.

Thank You for the responses!

Anonymous

you guys obviously it is a beetle it is called a ground beetle they are vegetarians and that it is why they only crawl because they are called GROUND beetles not sky beetles

Yeah, I agree that these are not bed bugs, But Yes, I am pretty sure that these are antennae. They're a pretty common household pest, but they only eat fibers like carpet, clothing, and upholstered furniture.

They're not bloodsuckers like bed bugs. But If we ignore them and let them stay in the house, it would take us in serious home furniture damages. Instead, this I would suggest contacting a professional pest exterminator

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsFebruary 15, 2018
🎆
🐛
😎
😷
🌻
👔