Tiny Black Bugs in Bathroom

I walked into my bathroom (small bathroom with no window that's able to open) to notice a black spot on the wall about a inch and a half wide. I got closer to realize it was a cluster of little black bugs! They move like worms. Does anyone have any idea what these are?

By KaleyM from US.

Best Answer

I just saw this tonight. If they're wormlike, they might be maggots, which turn into flies. There might be a water problem in that spot, and flies lay eggs in water. The eggs hatch into maggots. Kill the maggots and try to fix the wetness, if any. I've seen them on the bathroom sink counter, if water splashes behind the faucet and puddles there, for instance, in hot muggy weather. It only takes a day or so for them to appear. I wash them down the drain with hot, hot water. I have to remember to dry up stray splashes on muggy days.

Hey there. I just found the exact same worm like group/family on my bathroom ceiling too. They move just like caterpillars but very tiny tiny ones. They're definitely not maggots, as maggot eggs are white. I looked up and saw the same area last night, it was in the shape of a short brown line, now this morning theve hatched into what you see too.

I saw someone else had them on another site and someone said there inch worms? I just wiped mine off with a wet wipe and flushed down the loo.

Silverfish?

I have found a pile of these bugs on my bed today after I washed a pee spot off my bed from my baby I just got home tonight a seen it