Identifying Saxon China Dinnerware

I've tried finding information on this set but no luck. I haven't seen any other china that has this design. What do I have?

So Ohio is on lock down, but when things settle, you may want to contact this organization:

www.sebringohiohistoricalsociety.../SaxonChina.html

Sebring Ohio Historical Society
126 North 15th Street
Sebring, Ohio 44672
330-938-6920

Hopefully they can give you more info.

Post back what you learn! Thanks for sharing! This is a great art deco pattern!! I hope it is a rare and valuable one (unless you are trying to add to your pattern, then I hope the supply is plentiful and reasonable!

Thanks for asking!

It looks like your china was made in the USA and made before 1932 as the company closed and reopened in 1934 using the name French Saxon China.

You pattern is unusual but I do not believe it is valuable (china is not something that is on very many 'wish lists' and even really nice china is not selling for high prices).

It looks like your china has a lot crazing and that devalues china as it is usually considered 'unsafe' to use with food - that means it may only be 'collectible'.

www.littlevintagecottage.com/.../a-guide-to-crazing-what-is-it-and...

Other companies also use the name Saxon so when doing research you have to be sure you are looking at the correct brand.
I checked Replacements and it looks like their Saxon brand is mostly 'out of stock' and many times this means it was difficult to sell (at a profit) and they are not replacing it. They do have some French Saxon but it is also low prices but you might contact them to ask about information on your set and if they are interested in buying, they will quote a price.

www.replacements.com/contact-us.htm

Here is an example of a Saxon platter that sold in 2019 at a low price (not your pattern but probably close to same value.

www.bidnow.us/.../19560

Here is a piece presently listed on eBay and the price is typical.

www.ebay.com/.../223173031213?hash=item33f626352d...

This company list this china and others value - www.replacements.com/.../sx.htm

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaMarch 23, 2020
🌻
👒
🐰
🐛
😷

ChinaCollectibles